23 December 2020

The Body Shop's Winter Jasmine Range

Two round toiletries tubs shot from above next to a grey bobble hate, pinecone and lit candle

I'm a sucker for a festive scent. Give me all the Snow Fairy, sweet peppermint, plum, festive berries and I'm happy. This year I've gone all out with The Body Shop's winter jasmine range. It's a lot less sweet than I'll often go for, but it smells SO nice in an almost soothing way.

Mint green carboard pack containing a body buff and round tub of body butter. Next to a crocheted pumpkin

I bought a few bits from the range a couple of months ago ready for December, and I'm so glad I did. This month has been tough: I'm a BIG Christmas fan and I come from a big family, so a 2020 lonesome Christmas sucks. I miss opening presents with family, big meals, Christmas markets, work dinners, exchanging presents over drinks with friends. Finding the motivation to get up and go (to my spare room) to work has been tough at times, and I'm basically using special Christmas scents in the shower to help force me to actually hop in and get clean. 

Close up of The Body Shop's Winter Jasmine shower gel next to a fake christmas tree sprig


Self care is really important in this godforsaken year, and this Christmassy scent that's a little subtle but gorgeous is helping me get through the season. Tonight I'm ready to head into a long bath using the shower gel, scrub and following up after with the body butter.

What are some small self care things helping you this season?

Follow me on Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!