7 February 2016

Current Stationary Crush | That Lame Company





Blog props are beginning to take a more and more important hold upon my life (and flatlay goals), so I've been on the hunt for some pretty stationary and home decor items. I'm also a big believer in helping out "the little people" - supporting independent UK-based businesses with goals I can really get behind. This is where That Lame Company comes in. Run by Chloe and Charlie, a pair of recent graduates, they have a whole host of phone cases and pretty stationary, some of which is made from recycled materials.
I picked up some motivational stationary - I really need to get my act together at the moment and having these around me, especially when I'm creating blog post and Instagram photos is a fab way to get motivated. I picked up the Great Ideas Notebook to jot down my freelance articles in, and the Do More Art Print to remind me of why I recently quit my job to go freelance and improve my blogging. 
An added bonus was the awesome set of Incentive Art Prints which I got sent for free with my order (yay!). They remind me on a daily basis that #pugstagram is not a hashtag I should be searching on a daily basis and tweeting is not always productive! 
What stationary are you lusting over at the moment?

14 comments:

  1. Ah such cute stationery.. love the little cards xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fab! I love the slogans

      Steph x

      Delete
  2. I love cute stationary and that notebook looks right up my street!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using it pretty much every day!

      Steph x

      Delete
  3. Oh I love the look of these, I am such a sucker for stationary and no Sainsbury's visit is complete without a nosy at their latest notebooks, pads & pens! Such a geek aren't I?

    Emma | Harmonyblaze.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am too, Paperchase is my haven!

      Steph x

      Delete
  4. Loved this :-)

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the prints - simple, amusing and yet very motivating at the same time! I don't think I'll ever be a master of the flatlay but I praise those that are.

    It's good to see people supporting small businesses too!

    Issy | MissIsGoode xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so funny and cute! I think it's so important to help small businesses

      Steph x

      Delete
  6. How cuttteee! I'm a total sucker for pretty stationery too, always a bonus to support a small biz!

    SinĂ©ad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are very sweet! Especially the pugs one. I have an obscene collection of pretty stationary haha

      Steph x

      Delete
  7. Your February Favourites led me to this post! How awesome are these?! I hadn't heard of The Lame Company until coming across them on your blog; I've now had a little look at their site and love their 'I Should Have Done This Stuff Yesterday' desk pad :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so great, and really affordable too! There's so many things I want from the site at the moment

      Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

      Delete

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!