23 August 2016

10 Reasons Why Autumn is the Best Season

10 reasons why Autumn is the best season. Nourish ME: www.nourishmeblog.co.uk
10 reasons why Autumn is the best season. Nourish ME: www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

10 reasons why Autumn is the best season. Nourish ME: www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

1.) You get to bring out all those dark hued lipsticks again. Mac's Sin? Yes please. Add a cheeky bit of glitter to it? Why not.

2.) Cosying up in a blanket/duvet nest surrounded by layers of warmth is the best feeling.

3.) That first frosty morning when you head out and everything feels fresh and you can see your breath.

4.) Getting all your Autumn-y scented candles out. I picked up this Cedarwood and Myrrh one in Primark for £1(!) and it smells delightfully musky.

5.) All the #fwis shots that you can take holding a steaming coffee in your gloved hands with ankle boots on show.

6.) Dressing gowns and slippers being totally acceptable parts of any wardrobe.

7.) The build up to Christmas. I've been wearing my Santa socks since July - need I say more about my excitement?

8.) Fashion trends. Chunky knit sweaters, cute bobble hats and bold ankle boots are what I live for.

9.) Waking up on a Saturday morning and realising that your toasty bed is ten degrees warmer than the room around it. And then being able to stay in it for as long as you want.

10.) Watching the leaves change hue, and taking all the gorgeous Insta-worthy pictures of your local area as nature gets ready for winter.

What would you add to the list?

Follow me on Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

16 comments:

  1. I love this post, I can't wait for autumn. I agree with all of your posts I would add Bonfire Night I just love the bonfires, fireworks and the atmosphere is incredible.

    Ella xx
    www.inellaselement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I forgot about Bonfire Night - I LOVE going to fireworks shows all snuggled up in a thick scarf, hat and gloves!

      Steph x

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for Autumn! This post has made me feel all Autumnal. I'm most excited about the Autumn fashion xx

    http://www.jessbethan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn fashion is the best, it's so cosy!

      Steph x

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited for Autumn this year and this is making me even more excited. Sophie x

    sophiehmstewart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay I'm glad! I'm really excited too

      Steph x

      Delete
  4. All these reasons are so true! I especially love buying Autumn candles :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn candles are the best!

      Steph x

      Delete
  5. PUMPKIN SPICED LATTES!!! haha So bad, but that, dark lips and my birthday is the best things about autumn.. I am so excited already lol

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't drink coffee so I really feel like I miss out on that one! Ooooh an Autumn birthday sounds fab!

      Steph x

      Delete
  6. Autumn is my favourite month. The cool evenings, and the rainy days where I can make some tea, stick a classic film on and get on with some work under a heap of blankets. Couldn't think of a more perfect day! :-)

    Emma @ Emma's Bookery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That really does sound like the perfect day!

      Steph x

      Delete
  7. I can't wait for Autumn!! It's my favorite because in September just as Autumn starts it's my birthday! I just love slippers and socks and blankets and Christmas! The best season ever!

    http://ameliagrace1475.blogspot.co.uk/

    Check out my blog?? A comment would be really appreciated :) ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww happy birthday in advance! Slippers and fluffy socks make me so happy

      Steph x

      Delete
  8. I love Autumn so much, I can't wait!

    Tiffany x
    www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely the best, hehe!

      Steph x

      Delete

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!