24 August 2016

Watermelon Inspired Summer Makeup Look



I've been so excited about this post and the accompanying Youtube video for it for so long. I'm not going to lie, when I told my partner that I was doing it he looked like I'd just suggested I was going to become a ventriloquist: he was a little concerned. However, after explaining to him (and everyone else that I spilled about this post to) that no, I wasn't going full out and painting myself green, but instead I was just going to be taking a little inspiration from one of the best summer fruits out there. Maybe the best. Either way, watermelon is fab. 

Here's my video, showing you all how I made the look, and the links to all the products I used are in the description box below it! 


I had so much fun filming this one - would you like to see something similar, with a different fruit?! Let me know in the comments!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely lipstick!!

    Happy Thursday & Lots of Love,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's 'Morocco' by NYX

      Steph x

      Delete
  2. Omg this is the CUTEST idea! I could totally see it being that a boy wouldn't understand, but hello, watermelon inspo makeup? GEN_I_US! The lip shade looks so good on you too!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Hah boys sometimes just don't get it do they? Thank you!

      Steph x

      Delete

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!