11 August 2016

LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask

LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask. Nourish ME: www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

Two beauty posts in two days? What the hell is going on over here, I know right?! Things are getting WILD. In all serious though, I am trying to get a lil' more beauty in here and there in this latter half of 2016 so watch out.

LUSH Cup O' Coffee has really become one of those cult beauty blogger favourites. It's not quite up there with Urban Decay's Naked 3, or Garnier's Micellar Water, but it's definitely there. It's LUSH's best selling face mask I believe, and rightly so. If you've read my LUSH face masks comparison post, then you'll know that there is a soft spot in my heart for the brand, and that Cup O' Coffee was one of the few I actually hadn't tried. 

Cup O' Coffee is, surprisingly, filled with ground coffee beans, making it an excellent exfoliator. But, where I really think it comes in strong is with the combination of this with agave syrup. This makes it nourishing, hydrating, and honestly I'm more than a little in love.

It may surprise you that I didn't actually buy this for my face. Cup O' Coffee is labelled a 'face and body mask' and it was recommended to me to help with my newfound stretch marks. My recent weight gain has meant that my upper thighs have suddenly seen a mass growth in stretch marks. Brill, I know right?! So, I've been using Cup O Coffee twice weekly as a little mini leg mask and I have to say it really is making a difference! It's noticeable to others that my stretch marks are going down, albeit slowly, and I couldn't be happier that a natural, vegan product is helping me do this!

I've gone through why I love this goodie from LUSH in a little more detail in this video: Please give it a watch! 


Have you tried this one? What did you think?

 

8 comments:

  1. Ooo! I would have never thought to buy one of these to use on stretch marks. I've only ever used Bio Oil on stretch marks (which admittedly works wonders, but can be a bit pricey!) so I'm interested in giving this a go! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither would I without the recommendation! I find Bio Oil a bit too pricey for me too

      Steph x

      Delete
  2. I like so much this mask by Lush :-) I wrote my review on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this mask and so many more from Lush!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a look at my LUSH comparison post maybe to see which one would be best for you!

      Steph x

      Delete
  4. Ooooo I've never heard of this one! it sounds great tho xo


    http://jessicabronwenkennedy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't until recently either, it's totally fab!

      Steph x

      Delete

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!