21 September 2017

Cosmetic Warrior LUSH Fresh Facemask

Cosmetic Warrior LUSH Fresh Facemask

Fresh face masks from LUSH are kinda my own personal skin saviour. I've noticed a massive (downhill) difference in the state of my skin now that I've been using them less frequently over the past few months, and I definitely need to get back into the swing of things. But, for now, we're chatting all about LUSH's Cosmetic Warrior face mask. I did a big roundup of all the LUSH face masks I'd used (which is scarily almost all of them) a few months back, but I hadn't picked this up before, so it escaped the post, which you can read here

This wasn't the nicest smelling LUSH mask I've ever used - I think Oatifix wins that category - but, the effects of it outweighed the slightly strange odour. It smelt very fresh with a little tang, which I can only assume is a combination of the tea tree and garlic in the mask. The mask also contains honey and egg, so it's one of the few LUSH products that isn't suitable for vegans

I've got super sensitive skin, and one of the main properties of this mask is its cooling effect. It worked as a little bit of a gentle scrub as well as helping to calm my skin, which made my skin feel as though it had a deep clean without being irritated. 

I loved this mask, and will be repurchasing it in the future when I feel as though my pores need a good ol' clean out without using something too abrasive. 

What's your go-to face mask? Have you tried any of the new LUSH jelly masks yet?

Follow me on Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Lush is one of my fav brands <3

    Carmelatte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! Their products are fab

      Steph x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great mask, looks like such a great texture too!

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, it's so thick and creamy

      Steph x

      Delete

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!