13 March 2015

Simple Make-Up Remover Set







Simple's Kind To Eyes Nourishing Eye Make-Up Remover has been my go-to for years. As a big fan of gel eyeliner, I really need something that can get rid of heavy-duty eye makeup without hurting my eyes, and this has always done the trick.

So when I was given the simple gift pack with their Kind-to-Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser and Facial Wipes for Christmas I was overjoyed. The little bag they came in is a perfect makeup bag for when these ran out as well.

Overall I was incredibly impressed with both products. The moisturiser is actually quite good for putting on at night or after you've washed your face to give it that extra bit of suppleness. The face wipes are brilliant for removing foundation, and even work at getting mascara and eyeliner residue off - now that I have these, I'm not going back to using other products!

What are your favourite make-up removal products?

Love and Light
Steph



2 comments:

  1. They sound great. Need to try them!

    Kisses, Kali
    www.kalisinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good, and pretty cheap too!

      Steph x

      Delete

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!