24 November 2015

The Great Unboxing | Blogger Beauty Box, November







I've been lusting after so many different beauty boxes for so long (hello Birchbox!), but all of them seem to either come with a hefty price tag, or insist on a subscription. As I probably wouldn't want a box every month, the latter doesn't appeal to me at all. Plus, the more expensive ones, although carrying high quality products, still only have minis, and there's always the risk of paying a lot for a box and not liking the contents. 

This is where the Blogger Beauty Box comes in. It's a fairly new company, and as such only produces between 30 and 50 boxes a month, but at £10 per box, and no need to subscribe I think it's the best option out there at the moment! You get to try products from a whole range of companies, including some lesser known ones so that you get the chance to try products you may not have been able to pick up in shops.

I was so excited to see a Burt's Bees Sunny Day lip gloss in there, as I've always wanted to try a Burt's Bees product, but have never had the chance. This was a full sized gloss and gives a nice pink sheen to your lips, perfect for a neutral look to go with smoky eyes this season. 

My other favourite had to be the Stvdio 5 soap which was SO CUTE. Stvdio 5 produces totally vegan products, and this little doughnut of good smelt and feels fab on your skin. I love trying out products that are both good for the planet and good for ourselves, so this soap and the Bionsen aluminium free roll-on deoderant were perfect for me. I have to say, the deoderant was a little disappointing, and I've found myself having to reapply it during the day. 

I can't wait to see what there is in store for me in December!

What beauty box do you rely on? 


6 comments:

  1. The soap is adorable, I'd really love that if I received it :)! I keep considering signing up to a beauty box or a subscription box of some sort but I've come to the conclusion not to just because you of course cannot guarantee you will like all of the products in the box.

    Kirsty x
    www.cosmeticsbeautyrainbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the soap! It was the highlight of the box! I can't wait for next month's one!

      Steph x

      Delete
  2. This sounds like such a lovely concept! I love the donut soap as well, it's BEYOND cute. I've never really been into subscription boxes but this does seem lovely xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the first one I've tried and I love the fact that you aren't forced to subscribe to it - you can just decide each month

      Steph x

      Delete
  3. This is always my favourite box to get, it's so much more different than the likes of Birchbox etc. And I loved that Stvdio5 soap, so pretty xx

    Tamz || http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!