3 February 2017

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Snapshot Review

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser review. Nourish ME: www.nourishmeblog.co.uk
I know there are about 3 billion reviews of this lil' beauty piece on the Internet because it's just so damn fabulous. But there's always room for one more, right? I'm going to (try to) keep this short and sweet, as I'm sure that somewhere along the line you'll have already heard someone raving about this.



I feel like you can already tell that I took the photos for this post a few months ago. And yes, that does mean there were more than one, but this was the best of a bad bunch, and I couldn't bear to put any of the others up. I feel like my photography has improved so much in the last half a year or so (yes, I did take these pictures that long ago) and I hate using old photos now. But I recently finished this product *weeps* and threw away the packaging, dammit.

So let's talk about the packaging. It's minimal, the muslin cloths are of a good quality and the bottle itself is a handy size. The colour reminds me of spas, and it looked so pretty sitting on my bathroom shelf.

Now, onto the product. Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is the best thing I've ever bought for my face. By about a mile. It's the first 'real' cleanser that I've ever used, and my skin reacted so well to it. To use it, you basically massage it into your skin (the cleanse part), and then use the muslin cloth dipped in hot water to wipe it off (the polish part). You do it morning and night to reach the full effect of the product. I found that this took off makeup that wasn't even visible, but was still clearly sticking to my skin - grim - and it just showed me how deep the cleanse was. It's also sensitive enough to be used on your eyes, so it's great at getting those pesky bits of lingering mascara off. 

I've tried a few products since and nothing compares. I think I've started a love affair with Liz Earle and as soon as I've run out of cleansers at home I'm heading straight back into Boots to pick up a replacement bottle.

See, I told you it'd be quick (for me)

Follow me on Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

2 comments:

  1. I really agree with you, I think this cleanser is by FAR my fave! I like some of the limited edition scents they release so definitely keep an eye out! Fab post!!xx

    Honeypot Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that they had a lavender and rose one out in December and I'm so annoyed that I decided not to get it. I bet it's amazing

      Steph x

      Delete

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!