25 February 2017

5 Bloggers Whose Content I'm loving this month

5 bloggers whose content I'm loving this month - Feb 2017. Nourish ME: www.nourishmeblog.co.uk
Last month I did a lil round-up of 3 bloggers whose content I had fallen head over heels for in January. I enjoyed spreading this piece of love so much that I'm thinking it *might* become a regular feature here on Nourish ME. For now, at least, it's back for the second month in a row.



First up is a blogging gal that I've followed on twitter for forever, and she is just so damn lovely. Plus her and her girlfriend fiancee (eeek!) are total couple goals. This is Katy, aka The Lilac Scrapbook. Her travel posts are always making me want to explore Europe more than ever, and one post particularly stuck out for me this month. You see, I've been thinking about taking my sister away on a weekend break for her 21st for a few months now, but I had NO idea how I could afford it, and it was really starting to bother me. But, Katy's Cheap Holidays 101 post taught me so much about affordable travel that I actually feel able to take my sister away now! 

Next up is Helene from Helene in Between. I've been following her journey from the US to Europe for months now (maybe even a year?), and her travel posts have set my wanderlust ablaze (can you tell I've been thinking about travelling a LOT this month). Her post on travelling with your significant other really made me think about compromising when me and my other half go away, and making sure we both get to do what we want to do. 

I'm going to move away from my love for travel posts this month and onto another beaut of a blogger. Jen from Tartan Brunette puts so much thought into every post she makes that I usually go away thinking about the message behind them for days. My favourite post of hers this month though had to be her guide on using Pinterest (part one). I've read a tonne of these, and even put my own post out there, but her guide was so fab it made me completely change the setup of my Pinterest, and changed the way I think about the platform too.  I've now seen that she's got parts two and three of her guide up and I'm so ready to get cracking on them!

I've fallen a bit out of love with beauty blogging myself, and I've started to read fewer beauty posts: a lot of products seem out of my league, and a lot of beauty bloggers seem to all be posting about the same products at the moment. But Cally aka Cally Loves whipped that around a little bit with her The Body Shop favourites post. All of the pieces she chatted about are things that I've been eyeing up in The Body Shop over the past few months, and having read her reviews I now want to get all a select few of them. 

And finally we have a blogger who put into words some serious concerns that I'd been having myself, way better than I could have ever done. What Olivia Did is a blog that I pop onto all the time to catch up with some lighthearted lifestyle and travel posts. This month I loved her post on learning to drive in your '20s, as it's something I'm hoping to start doing this year. But, it was pipped to the post as my favourite post of hers by her chat about consumerism. This post was all about the impact of our 'throwaway society' and what such a short-term fashion season cycle means for the planet and its people. It's totally changed the way I think about buying clothes, so is definitely worth a read.

So there we have it, my five favourites for the month. Whose blogs have you been loving in February?

Follow me on Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me! that means so much!! and I moved 6 months ago, so almost a year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I've been loving your posts recently

      Steph x

      Delete
  2. Loved this post! Thanks for sharing these amazing bloggers with us, we need more supportive people on the internet! :)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. They're fab aren't they?!

      Steph x

      Delete

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!