20 August 2014

The Body Shop's Vineyard Peach Range | Favourite Skincare

The Body Shop's Vineyard Peach Range. Nourish ME - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

The Body Shop's Vineyard Peach Range. Nourish ME - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

The Body Shop's Vineyard Peach Range. Nourish ME - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

I'm not going to lie, this range possibly holds my favourite scent EVER. Peaches, in my mind, are the best summer fruit - who can't resist biting into a ripe one and letting the juice stroll down your chin? I can't. The Body Shop has managed to capture the scent of ripe, summer peaches and bottle it with this range, and I am in love.


I've actually been using this part of their body range since I was about 14 (madness, I know) and they discontinued it for a couple of years. Cue weeping. You can imagine the extreme joy and hoarding that went on when they brought it back as a limited edition before finally bringing it back for good. I'm pretty sure everyone heard me banging on about it for months.

So how would I describe this perfect scent of mine? Imagine baked peaches and cream, wafting towards you in the summer sunshine and you have it. 

This peach body spray (similar here) is a delicious breath of fresh air. There's nothing I like doing more than stepping off of a sticky train and giving myself a quick spritz so that I actually feel human again. And don't even get me started on what it feels like when I've been caught out in the rain. If I smell like summer I basically am summer, right?!


I like to use the body mist as a little top-up during the day after my peachy shower ritual. I get kick started by whipping up a lather with the peach shower gel, which makes sure my skin is nice, soft and smelling beautiful. 

A couple of days a week I follow this up with a lengthy exfoliation with the peach body scrub. If you've got sensitive skin like mine I definitely wouldn't over-use this. The particles in it are quite large, so can be fairly abrasive. This is my least favourite item in the range and I don't think I would repurchase it. 

And finally we have the third part of the ritual. My skin is fairly dry *snore snore we all know this Steph*, especially around my elbows and calves. Body butters are so intense in terms of their hydration that I often find The Body Shop's ones can make even my skin a little greasy if I let them. So, I would recommend using the peach body butter (similar here) every other day, and a lotion in between to keep everything fully hydrated. However, if you don't really have dry skin and want something a little lighter all the time, then the peach body lotion is definitely a winner!

What's your favourite body care scent?

Follow me on Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!