16 August 2015

Restaurant Review | Summertime at Bill's





When Bill's opened up in my student town of Leamington Spa I was thrilled by the cute decor and fancy lights. But, it took me far too long to actually head there! When I did for the second time this summer I fell in love with their new menu. 

The main was definitely my favourite part of the meal. Marinated chicken skewers with cous cous, salad and flat bread was delicious, and a perfect healthy alternative to some of their less calorie-friendly meals. 

For pudding I got the strawberry eton mess and some green tea. The starter was pate with bread and edible flowers (so pretty!). 

Have you ever been? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!