9 August 2015

Submitting to the Hype | My First Makeup Revolution Palette






Everybody and their dog in the blogosphere have been raving about Makeup Revolution's affordable, yet quality products for the past few months, so I finally decided to cave and get their Flawless makeup palette. Since then I haven't looked back! I pair it with Real Technique's eyeshadow brush from their metallic range in order to achieve the smoothest blends and best look. 

This eyeshadow look was created by using a base layer of paper, with a layer of Almost There over my eyelid, and Smudge in the corners of my eyes. 

Finally, the look was finished off with Rimmel's black gel eyeliner, mascara, brow liner and Loreal's True Match foundation in Rose Ivory. This look is perfect fro every day work wear, and I wouldn't be without it on a long shift!

What's your go-to eyeshadow palette?  

2 comments:

  1. Love the real simple look you went for. But I'm pretty sure the palette can do loads of other looks as well :)

    BCfactor Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked as a perfect look for going to work for me. It can do heaps!

      Steph x

      Delete

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!