27 August 2015

Goodbye Dry Skin | The Body Shop's Vitamin E Range








Note to self: never take blog pictures after the gym (your hair will be wild Steph!). 
As you all know, I'm a massive fan of The Body Shop's products. As someone with combination skin I really need to try hard to find a middle balance between keeping my skin hydrated and not overloading it and ending up looking like a greaseball. 

The cream is perfect for us combi skin folk as the weather starts to get colder and the Autumn wind picks up, as it's a little more heavy duty than what I would normally use. It's brilliant at replenishing any dry patches. I put it on before bed, and can definitely feel the difference in the effect my morning face wash! 

Again, the face mask is designed to boost your skin's hydration levels. This is probably the creamiest face mask I've ever used, yet it didn't make me break out or upset my sensitive skin.

Ultimately this range from the body shop is my go-to when I really feel as though my skin is rough and dry and needs some urgent action!

Have you tried it? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!