27 October 2015

Give me the Heebie Jeebies | LUSH Halloween




Any excuse to buy LUSH products ensures that I'm there queuing I'm at the door (or adding items to my online basket) ASAP. So, this year I decided to check out their Halloween range and purchased Heebie Jeebie, which contains the Nightwing shower jelly and Lord of Misrule shower gel. And yes, I may have been swayed by the cute bat grin and the fact that the detachable wings could make my rabbit look super cute. 
I'm not going to lie, I had a firm favourite out of the two: Lord of Misrule. Not only did it have a scent that was intangibly halloween-y, but it totally made me feel like Elphaba by leaving a green tint on my skin before I washed it off. I found Nightwing on the other hand ... difficult ... to use. Not only am I super clumsy, but I'd never tried a shower jelly before and I found it almost impossible to keep a grip on! However, I love the fact that the jelly keeps it's shape in the tub!
Are you spicing up your skincare purchases this Autumn?

4 comments:

  1. Lush's Halloween range is so cute this year - although I did wonder how practical Nightwing really is haha!
    x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it really hard to use! The pumpkin bubble bar looked pretty awesome as well!

      Steph x

      Delete
  2. This is really cute I have not tried any Lush products would love to in the future heard many great things from many bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it! So many of my everyday products come from there and I've never been really truly disappointed by any of their products

      Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

      Delete

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!