9 October 2015

Make Me Smell Pretty | Treets Cosmetics



Mango is pretty glorious is any form in my opinion, so when I came across this range in Holland and Barratt my little eyes lit up. Treets' products are all pH neutral , paraben, colorant and silicone free, and smell beautiful - what's not to love?! 

The body lotion is incredibly light on the skin, so blends in easily in both winter and summer.This was definitely my favourite out of the two. Although the shower gel also smells divine, it doesn't foam as much as would be ideal. However, knowing that this is because it contains no nasties does help a great deal to make this seem like less of an issue!

Have you tried any of this range? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!