6 September 2014

Soaking up the last of the Summer sun

Soaking up the last of the Summer sun. Nourish ME: www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

Soaking up the last of the Summer sun. Nourish ME: www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

Soaking up the last of the Summer sun. Nourish ME: www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

With Autumn approaching (where did the sunshine go?!), I've been taking every opportunity to soak up the last of the summer rays. It's been glorious. I was lucky enough to head to both Devon and the Costa Del Sol in the past few months and this outfit totally had my back. I can't believe the season of cute tops and bare legs is draining away, but I'm so excited to get all my cosies out of the back of my wardrobe. 


Crop Top: ASOS (similar here
Skirt: H&M 
Shoes: Converse black hi-tops 
Bag: charity shop (originally New Look) 
Sunglasses: Topshop (similar here

This summer I wore the shit out of these sunnies. For the majority of my secondary school life I couldn't wear sunglasses because of my actual prescription glasses. Unless you count those ones that clip on to the glasses that your nan wears. Urm nope. With my contacts in now I'm free to wear them as much as I want. I'm mostly glad that I don't have to face constant sun glare all summer I won't lie, but the fact that these are hella cute is an added bonus. 

I also took this lil red crop top to town. it's been my go-to to pair with high waisted skirts, and is something that suits pretty much any time of day. It makes me feel a little sexy without being too 'in your face'. I'm in love with it, and I'll be sad to put it back in my drawer, forgotten and unused until next summer rolls around!

What's been your favourite outfit to wear this summer? 

Follow me on Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Facebook



1 comment:

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!