5 June 2016

25 things I want to do before I turn 25

25 things I want to achieve before I turn 25 - Nourish ME www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

I turned 22 yesterday, and in the past couple of weeks I've been reflecting on all of the amazing things I've done as a 21 year old. Some I imagined doing, but others were so incomprehensibly not-me I couldn't have even dreamed up. I went skiing, graduated from my degree, started working freelance, went to Tenerife, had my sister living with me all summer, and so many other things that I'm super proud of. It's really made me think about what I want to achieve over the next couple of years, so here we are: my 25 things that I want to achieve before I turn 25.  

1.) Learn to drive

2.) Pay my parents back all the money they used to support me whilst I was at uni

3.) Settle down in a town

4.) Have an organised self-care routine that I stick to

5.) Travel to a different continent

6.) Volunteer in some way

7.) Own a whole shelf of tsum tsums

8.) Learn how to do winged eyeliner properly

9.) Find a career I love

10.) Frame my degree certificate

11.) Be living with someone I love

12.) Have enough savings to put down a payment on a flat or house

13.) Have enough money to go on an IKEA spending spree.

14.) Start relying more on homeopathic medicine.

15.) Maintain good relationships with all of my family members.

16.) Be able to emotionally and financially support my sister. 

17.) Have a pretty, organised desk space for my freelance/blogging work

18.) Learn some basic calligraphy

19.) Try kayaking and karate

20.) Get good enough at yoga to do the crow

21.) Still enjoy blogging

22.) Continue to improve my photography skills

23.) Learn to love myself

24.) Go to Disneyworld (Florida)

25.) Have developed my own sense of style

What would you have on your list?

Follow me on Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

8 comments:

  1. Posts like this are great and I find so helpful. I recently did one on my blog as I'm turning 30 next year and wanted to get down my "to do list" and then I can look back on it next year. I've already completed some of the things I set out to do which is incredible and it has made me more motivated than before do actually do it.

    Kirsty x
    http://klearlykirsty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty excited to get cracking on my list too!

      Steph x

      Delete
  2. This was such a great post lovely I hope you manage to do all the things you want to do!

    Ella xx
    www.inellaselement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! Hopefully this post will keep me motivated to try new things

      Steph x

      Delete
  3. I recently posted something super similar to this for my 19th birthday, except that your's sounds do much more grown up than mine haha. (Adulting seems so scary honestly though.) But anyway, I love most that "learn to love myself" is an item on the list. It is so incredibly tough and important, and it's something I should have put on that list myself, because I definitely need to keep working on it too. Ooh and 4, 9, 17, and 22 are things I would love to accomplish as well!

    Stay lovely,
    Corin | All Paths Lead to Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adulting terrifies me still! I've just moved and I'm already getting started on 17!

      Steph x

      Delete
  4. Some great goals for your next few years. I just recently turned 23 but just before that I learnt to drive and it's such an amazing feeling! Sophie x

    https://stylestarsandsparkle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so nervous about the idea of learning to drive (my spatial awareness is simply non-existent), but it's really something I need to do!

      Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

      Delete

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!