21 June 2016

Pineapple and Grape Green Smoothie Recipe

Vegan green smoothie recipe - pineapple and grape. Nourish ME, www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

Vegan green smoothie recipe - pineapple and grape. Nourish ME, www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

Vegan green smoothie recipe - pineapple and grape. Nourish ME, www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

Smoothies are my favourite light breakfast, and as Summer hits I usually find myself relying on them more and more. But, this summer I'm living in a room with my boyfriend's parents whilst we save up for our own flat, which means no smoothie making for me. However, my nostalgia for my one true love (green smoothies of course), means that I've whipped this recipe up for you today. I've already shared some of my favourite smoothie recipes of all time with you, including my strawberry and basil smoothie and my antioxidant green smoothie.

My pineapple and grape green smoothie however is possibly the lowest-calorie smoothie I've ever shared, so it's fab if you're looking to drop a few pounds and want a healthy breakfast alternative that leaves you feeling full. As it's a green smoothie, dropping a little bit of vitamin-filled wheatgrass or spirulina in is really easy to do without altering the taste too much.

Ingredients:

1 inch thick slice of pineapple, or about 1 1/2 cups
Handful of grapes, or 1 cup
Large handful spinach, or 2 cups
3 romaine lettuce leaves
1 stalk celery
150g milk alternative (I use rice milk)

Method:
- Chop all of the solid ingredients up, apart from the grapes
- Put all of the ingredients in your blender and whizz for 2 minutes

What is your favourite smoothie recipe for summer?

Follow me on Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube | Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. This sounds an like a great match!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every one of your comments, and really appreciate the time you've taken to add them! If you want or need a more immediate response then contact me through my twitter @stephhartley4. Thank you!